Exciting News! Beginning June 1 we will be entering Phase 2 of our reopening! We are busily preparing the hospital for this next step and can’t wait to get back to “normal.”
In accordance with NYS health and safety regulations for reopening, here is what phase 2 means for you:
- We can schedule appointments for all reasons, including wellness and elective procedures to meet your pets needs.
- One person can accompany their pet into the office for their appointment. We are required to limit the number of people in the building at any one time, so please only one family member for now.
- All people must wear masks or face coverings at all times while in the building.
- We ask that you apply hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the building. There are sanitizer stations throughout the hospital.
- Social distance of at least 6 feet between people must be maintained. You will notice signs and floor markings throughout the building to help keep everyone safe.
- While in the examination rooms with doctors and assistants, we ask that you please remain seated on the bench while we care for your pet on the table. The rooms are small and it will be a challenge to maintain proper distance.
*If you or anyone in your household are experiencing any signs of illness, we ask that you remain in your vehicle. We will provide curbside service and safely transport your pet in and out of the hospital.
**If you would prefer NOT to come inside, we will be happy to continue to provide curbside service in order to care for your pet.
We are so grateful for your patience during this difficult time. Together we can help stop the spread!
The Doctors and Staff at Alliance Animal Hospital